Minggu, 31 Oktober 2010

october end of brainless


october end, raining, i took a picture from my bed, love this situation, God gave an instruction to everything for silent,,


this thing made the situation more intensive,, even my death,, *sigh*


quiet situation but not my mind, my brain being forced by storm of you, blog page is the farm land that ready to be a victim of my brainstorm,,


your "ping" and the message after pinging were the causes, appearance of that storm,, you deserve being a suspect when suddenly after unreply daily message from me, you said "good nite, do not forget to wake up at 3 AM",,


You are just like six hundred miligram of nicotine lady,, addicted me, 200mg was from your face, 100mg was from your 'ping', and 300mg was from your messages,, i hate this feeling, i hate this heart beating after your pinging, but i hate too if you unreplied my message and suddenly you texted me,, F**K YOU BlackBerry,, ahahahaha,,


gorgeous, im on training with my chinese motivator master named unblind love xian lie, jet lie's brother, i am learning to hoping but not flying, and right now im on chapter two "no matter to fly but please not too hi",, so please, decide what you want exactly,,

2 komentar:

  1. SIAPAAAAAAA
    SIAPAAAAAA DOIIIIIIIIII????
    I WANT A NAME!!A REAL NAME
    *gaksantai

    BalasHapus
  2. doi?? temen deketnya mario teguh,, unblindlove xian lie susanto priyono,, bagus buat motivasi cinta,, *griin*

    BalasHapus